Bone-In Whole Cooked Country Ham
This is Johnston County Ham’s original ham that made them famous. This dry cured ham is gently smoked and slathered in a delicious brown sugar glaze for this classic Southern meal. For over 60 years, Johnston County Hams has been curing North Carolina hams, staying true to the traditional techniques created by early American colonists. In that time, no one else has been able to recreate the rich flavor of this country ham.
Each Bone-In Whole Cooked Country Ham is approximately 10 pounds
Instructions / Storage
Refrigerate upon arrival.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hams ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.