Enchiladas for the whole family – and then some! Enjoy this delicious enchiladas kit, which includes pork carnitas, 30 flour tortillas, Chili Colorado sauce, shredded queso chihuahua, and pickled red onion!
The most popular taco at Johnny Sanchez! USDA Choice Skirt Steak is marinated in a mixture of roasted garlic and Mexican oregano, then seared over a flaming hot grill. This kit contains everything you need to make 20 carne asada tacos, topped with salsa roja, pico de gallo, and pickled jalapeño and onion! Just choose your favorite tortilla style.
Food Network star Aarón Sánchez opened Johnny Sanchez in New Orleans’ Central Business District in 2014, and it immediately racked up heaps of praise and has been packed since day one. Johnny Sánchez is a stylish hotspot for street-style tacos and other traditional Mexican fare made with locally-sourced ingredients, and it embodies both the warmth of traditional Mexican cooking and the hospitality that New Orleans is renowned for.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 2 packs Carnitas (each 1 lb., 2 lbs. total)
- 30 Flour Tortillas (each 4.5")
- Chili Colorada Sauce (2 lbs.)
- Shredded Queso Chihuahua (8 oz.)
- Pickled Onion (8 oz.)
- Carnitas – Pork, Onions, Garlic, Chicken Stock, Guajillo Chilis, Chili De Arbol, Pasilla Chilis, Salt, Black Pepper, Veg Oil, Bell Pepper, Carrot, Cumin, Mexican Oregano, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Tomato
- Chile Colorado Sauce – White Onion, Tomatillo, Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil, Ancho Chile, Guajillo Chilies, Chicken Stock, Salt, Pepper
- Queso Chihuahua – Pasteurized Grade A Whole Cow’s Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Culture, Potato Starch, And Powdered Cellulose Added To Prevent Caking.
- Pickled Onions Red Onion, Vinegar, Sugar
- Flour Tortillas – Enriched Unbleached Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place carnitas and tortillas in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Carnitas and tortillas last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Remaining items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- If frozen, fully thaw items before preparing.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a griddle or large nonstick skillet, warm tortillas over moderate heat, then wrap tortillas in a kitchen towel to keep warm.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pork with ⅓ of the bag of Chili Colorado sauce. Mix thoroughly, breaking up any large chunks if necessary.
- Spread 4-5 additional tablespoons of Chili Colorado sauce in a large casserole dish.
- Place about 1.5 oz. or 2 tablespoons of the pork mixture in each tortilla and roll, then place in the casserole dish with the seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and pork.
- Evenly spread the remaining Chili Colorado sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Top with all of the cheese, then cover and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F, uncover enchiladas, and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Top with pickled onions and enjoy!
- Johnny Sanchez ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.