Good news: you can throw away that crusty old bottle of sour mix! Once you had Johnny Sanchez’s house margarita mix you’ll never go back. Freshly squeezed limes and lemons are lightly sweetened with agave nectar. Mix with your favorite blanco tequila and you’ll be singing mariachi in no time!
Food Network star Aarón Sánchez opened Johnny Sanchez in New Orleans’ Central Business District in 2014, and it immediately racked up heaps of praise and has been packed since day one. Johnny Sánchez is a stylish hotspot for street-style tacos and other traditional Mexican fare made with locally-sourced ingredients, and it embodies both the warmth of traditional Mexican cooking and the hospitality that New Orleans is renowned for.
Tequila not included
This package includes:
- Your choice of 2 Bottles of margarita mix + 4 branded cups, or 4 bottles of margarita mix + 8 branded cups
- Each bottle of Margarita Mix weighs 16 oz. and makes 5-6 cocktails with the addition of your favorite tequila
Margarita Mix – Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Agave Nectar, Orange Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place margarita mix in the fridge
- Margarita mix will last 4-6 hours at room temperature, 7-10 days in the fridge, or up to 1 month frozen
- Add one part johnny Sanchez margarita mix to one part of preferred tequila in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and serve immediately over a salt rim glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
- Johnny Sanchez ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.