Carne Asada Taco Kit for 4-6
The most popular taco at Johnny Sanchez! USDA Choice Skirt Steak is marinated in a mixture of roasted garlic and Mexican oregano, then seared over a flaming hot grill. This kit contains everything you need to make 20 carne asada tacos, topped with salsa roja, pico de gallo, and pickled jalapeño and onion! Just choose your favorite tortilla style.
Food Network star Aarón Sánchez opened Johnny Sanchez in New Orleans’ Central Business District in 2014, and it immediately racked up heaps of praise and has been packed since day one. Johnny Sánchez is a stylish hotspot for street-style tacos and other traditional Mexican fare made with locally-sourced ingredients, and it embodies both the warmth of traditional Mexican cooking and the hospitality that New Orleans is renowned for.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes everything you need to make
20 Carne Asada Tacos:
- 2 lbs. Carne Asada
- 20 Tortillas, your choice of flour or corn
- 16 oz. Salsa Roja
- 16 oz. Pico de Gallo
- 8 oz. Pickled Jalapeno
- 8 oz. Pickled Onion
- Each tortilla measures 4"
- Choose to add 2 lbs. of Queso!
Carne Asada – Grilled Skirt Steak, Lime Juice, Salt, Garlic, Mexican Oregano, Canola Oil
Queso – White Cheese, Tomatoes, Green Chili Peppers, Salt, Jalapeno Peppers, Cream, Butter, Whey Protein
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place taco kit and queso in the fridge
- Taco kit and queso will last 1-2 hours at room temperature, 5-6 days in the fridge, or up to 1 month frozen
- On a griddle or saute pan, over medium-high heat, warm the tortillas on both sides for 10-20 seconds until hot.
- This can be done ahead of time by stacking warm tortillas and wrapping in a kitchen towel to preserve heat!
- Place frozen vacuum – sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating.
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, sear for 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot
- Drop bag into simmering water for 10-15 minutes
- Make sure product is thawed before preparing.
- Cut corner of the bag and squeeze queso into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1-1:30 min.
- Carefully remove, stir, and replace back into the microwave for an additional 30-40 seconds or until completely melted and smooth.
- Johnny Sanchez ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.