John & Kira’s ships its famous chocolates nationwide on Goldbelly! Take off for a Taste-extravaganza of chocolate flavors! This extra special chocolate gift tower includes John & Kira’s 28 pieces of Every Flavor Collection with their 10 signature flavors, the Up, Up & Away Balloons inspired by 8 international ports of calls, and topped by a Tricolor Medley of ganache Ladybugs.
Since 2002, husband-and-wife John Doyle and Kira Baker-Doyle have been creating beautifully handcrafted chocolates at their boutique Philadelphia chocolate shop. Chocolate treats like John & Kira’s Magical Mushrooms and Chocolate Caramel Honey Bees feature all-natural and sustainable ingredients sourced from small family producers and urban gardeners from around the world.
This Bon Voyage Petite Tower includes:
- 1 box (28 pieces) Every Flavor Chocolate Collection
- 1 box (8 pieces) Up, Up & Away Chocolate hot air balloons
- 1 Box (5 pieces) Tricolor Medley of Ganache Ladybugs
Every Flavor Collection May Include
- Bergamot Chocolate – This chocolate combines Earl Grey Tea from the Indulgashinna Tea Garden in Sri Lanka with bitter, dark 64% Valrhona chocolate from Madagascar.
- Garden Mint – Infused with real mint leaves into fresh cream, mix in a touch of sugar and 40% Valrhona milk chocolate to create the most delicious morsels of mint you have ever tasted.
- Glenn’s Raspberry – Beautiful red raspberries with Valrhona milk chocolate to create an extraordinary raspberry and chocolate experience. Our most popular flavor, customers say that these are about as good as raspberry chocolates get.
- Glenn’s Strawberry – Picked at their ripest, strawberries are pureed, heated and then mixed with Valrhona milk chocolate. The sweet yet subtle aroma of fresh strawberries merges perfectly with the caramel undertones of the Valrhona chocolate.
- Lavender Honey – This chocolate features luscious honey from Draper’s Apiaries in Tioga County, PA. The chocolatier heats the honey until it is lightly caramelized. Then adds it to fresh cream that has been touched with the scent of dried lavender flowers from the organic Harm’s Vineyards & Lavender Fields in Napa, CA. Finally both are poured over a very light Valrhona milk chocolate. This produces an amazing play on your palette, with caramelized honey, lavender and chocolate floating at varying degrees around your taste buds.
- Lingering Lemongrass – This flavor combines 40% Valrhona Chocolate with fresh lemongrass from La Vigne’s Biodynamic & Organic farm. The delicate citrus flavor of the lemongrass lingers on your palate.
- Coffee Whiskey – Fresh cream is infused with aromatic coffee from Philadelphia’s La Colombe Roasters, pour it over sumptuous Valrhona chocolate then add a dash of whiskey to create this awakening flavor.
- Papohaku Farm Ginger – Jonn & Kira’s search for the best ginger has led them to Papohaku Farm on the Island of Molokai in Hawaii. Following strict biodynamic guidelines, the owners produce the best ginger we’ve ever tasted. For this chocolate they combine Papohaku Ginger with Valrhona 40% milk chocolate.
Contains: milk, gluten, and soy.
John & Kira’s kitchen handles tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and egg protein.
Instructions / Storage
- enjoy all ganache-filled chocolates within 10 days at room temperature
- extend freshness: up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator
- store in plastic wrap to lock out moisture and odors
- John & Kira’s ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.