All of John & Kira’s most whimsical and delightful confections gather together in The Enchanted Forest Tower to bring cheer to any recipient the moment they unwrap the bow.
Husband-and-wife John Doyle and Kira Baker-Doyle have been making handcrafted chocolates at their eponymous Philadelphia chocolate shop since 2002. Chocolate treats like John & Kira’s Magical Mushrooms and Chocolate Caramel Honey Bees are made from all-natural and sustainable ingredients sourced from small family producers and urban gardeners from around the world.
Each Enchanted Forest Tower includes 29 pieces of chocolate.
- 16 pieces colorful Ladybug Medley with green mint, yellow honey lavender, and red raspberry fillings inside 62% dark chocolate shells.
- 9 pieces of Enchanted Forest Trio with purple caramel Magical Mushrooms, green mint Mystical Butterflies and pink white tea with rose Chocolate Wildflowers.
- 4 pieces of salted honey caramel Bees, each hand-painted right down to their antennae.
Contains: milk, gluten, and soy.
John & Kira’s kitchen handles wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, & egg protein.
Instructions / Storage
- enjoy all ganache-filled chocolates within 10 days at room temperature
- extend freshness: up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator
- store in plastic wrap to lock out moisture and odors
- John & Kira’s ships Monday-Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.