Since its founding by Samuel Sherman in 1949, Joe’s Steaks has become a Philly cheesesteak institution in Northeast Philadelphia. Philly Magazine has listed these as the “Best Philly Cheesesteak” on their “Best of Philly” List.
These cheesesteaks are made to order using high-quality ribeye steak sliced in-house and a recipe that hasn’t changed since the early days. Whether topped with American cheese, provolone or Wiz, and served “wit” or “witout” onions, these cheesesteaks are a true taste of Philly.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 8 Philly Cheesesteaks
- Choose to have it “Wit” onions, “Wit-Out” onions, with Cheese Whiz, American or Provolone cheeses
- Cheesesteaks arrive fully assembled, aside from Cheese Wiz which will come in a separate container on the side
- Each cheesesteak is 9-10" long
Contains: Beef, Gluten, Onions, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator
- They can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months
- To serve, follow heating instructions below:
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- If package includes cheese whiz, warm the whiz pouch in warm water or place in a microwaveable-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds or until warm. Wiz can also be reheated in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.