Since its founding by Samuel Sherman in 1949, Joe’s Steaks has become a Philly cheesesteak institution in Northeast Philadelphia. Philly Magazine has listed these as the “Best Philly Cheesesteak” on their “Best of Philly” List.
These cheesesteaks are made to order using high-quality ribeye steak sliced in-house and a recipe that hasn’t changed since the early days. Whether topped with American cheese, provolone or Wiz, and served “wit” or “witout” onions, these cheesesteaks are a true taste of Philly.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 8 Philly Cheesesteaks
- Choose to have it “Wit” onions, “Wit-Out” onions, with Cheese Whiz, American or Provolone cheeses
- Cheesesteaks arrive fully assembled, aside from Cheese Wiz which will come in a separate container on the side
- Each cheesesteak is 9-10" long
Contains: Beef, Gluten, Onions, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator
- They can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months
- To serve, follow heating instructions below:
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- If package includes cheese whiz, warm the whiz pouch in warm water or place in a microwaveable-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds or until warm. Wiz can also be reheated in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm
- Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.