While Supplies Lasts: Includes 1 lb. of Smoked Brisket in Sauce FREE!
Joe’s Kansas City BBQ ships its legendary BBQ nationwide on Goldbelly! The Legendary Z-Man Sandwich starts with a toasted Kaiser roll and a bit of Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que Sauce, then a pile of slow-smoked, pulled chicken is added, then topped with smoked provolone and two crispy onion rings and some more sauce. Named one of Thrillist’s Top Sandwiches to Eat Before You Die, this icon of KC BBQ is now available in homes nationwide.
After participating in their first barbeque competition in 1990, Jeff and Joy Stehney were hooked. Soon, they were winning some of the most prestigious competitions in America. Eventually, they opened Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que in a Kansas City gas station, and the rest is history. The Stehney’s three restaurants have become synonymous with the best bbq in Kansas City. Joe’s KC BBQ was featured on “No Reservations” with Anthony Bourdain, “Man vs Food” with Adam Richman, and “Delicious Destinations” with Andrew Zimmern.
Each Z-Man Kit makes 8 sandwiches and includes:
- 2 lbs. of Pulled Chicken (arrives in two 1 lb. packs)
- 8 slices Smoked provolone cheese
- 8 Kaiser buns
- 16 Onion rings
- 1 Bottle of Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que Sauce (14.5 oz.)
- Chicken – Seasoning (Salt, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Sugar, Spices, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-caking) And Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor).
- Kaiser Bun – Unbleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Granulated Sugar, Fully Refined Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Calcium Propionate [To Retain Freshness], Dough Improver [Malted Wheat Flour, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid], Yellow Corn Flour, Turmeric, Annatto Extracts [Color]).
- Onion Rings – Sweet Spanish Onions, Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Contains Less Than 2 % Of: Dried Whey, Soy Flour, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Leavening [Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate], Soybean Oil, Polysorbate 80).
- Provolone Cheese With Smoke Flavor – Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.
- Joe’s Kc Bbq Sauce – Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste] Brown Sugar, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Tamarind Paste, Onion Powder, Mustard Powder, Black Pepper, Paprika, Granulated
Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Ancho Chili, Celery Powder And Spices).
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum-sealed and carefully packed with dry ice. It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate or freeze immediately. The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Follow instructions below to reheat and assemble. A complete reheat guide is also included in every shipment
How to Assemble Your Z-Man Sandwich
- Place a quarter sized dollop of barbecue sauce on the bottom of each Kaiser bun
- Cut open brisket, pork or chicken packages one at a time and use approximately 1/4 of the package (3.5-4 oz.) of sliced meat per sandwich. Pile the meat on bottom bun, on top of the sauce
- Add the slice of provolone on top of the sliced brisket
- Place 2 onion rings on top of the sliced provolone
- Top with a drizzle of barbecue sauce, then place bun top on the sandwich
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que ships Monday to Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.