Joe's KC BBQ
- All meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum-sealed and carefully packed with dry ice. It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate or freeze immediately
- The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Step 1 Place a quarter sized dollop of barbecue sauce on the bottom of each Kaiser bun.
- Step 2 Cut open brisket, pork or chicken packages one at a time and use approximately 1/4 of the package (3.5-4 oz.) of sliced meat per sandwich. Pile the meat on bottom bun, on top of the sauce.
- Step 3 Add the slice of provolone on top of the sliced brisket.
- Step 4 Place 2 onion rings on top of the sliced provolone.
- Step 5 Top with a drizzle of barbecue sauce, then place bun top on the sandwich