It’s the best of Jing Fong: home-made sweet and savory BBQ roast pork, in a fluffy, light bun, and juicy Peking Duck is marinated and slow-roasted in the traditional method until the skin is light and crispy!
Founded in Manhattan’s Chinatown in 1978, Jing Fong is today one of New York City’s largest and most renowned destinations for dim sum. Locals and tourists alike ascend its grand escalators into an 800-seat, 20,000 square foot dining hall, where friends and families gather to enjoy a traditional dim sum brunch of more than 200 classic Chinese dishes, served via rolling carts. Now you can enjoy Jing Fong’s legendary dim sum from your own home — rolling carts optional!
This package serves 3-4 people and includes
- 9 Pork Buns (each 2")
- Peking Duck, Sliced (8 oz.)
- 6 Buns
- Hoisin Sauce (6 oz.)
- Cucumber (2 oz.)
- Scallion (2 oz.)
- Peking Duck: Chan Pei Powder, Ginger powder, Radix powder, Aniseed Powder, 5 Spice Powder
- Bun: White Flour, Yeast, Gluten, Baking Powder, Salt
- Hoisin Sauce: Soy Sauce, Dark Soy Sauce, Soy Bean, Sweet Potatoes, Spice Powder, Wheat Flour, Orange Soda
- Pork Buns: Soy Sauce, Dark Soy Sauce, Honey, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Sesame Oil, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Baking Powder
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees
- Transfer the box of duck to a baking sheet
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- While the duck is heating in the oven, Boil 2 inches of water in a pan, wok, or double steamer
- Place buns on a plate/steamer, once the water boils, put the buns in. Make sure you have a steaming rack, so the water does not overflow to the plate/steamer
- Steam the buns for 5 minutes
- Take the buns out. Take the duck out.
- Carefully, take a bun and open it up completely
- Place two pieces of duck, two pieces of scallion, two pieces of cucumber, and 1-2 tablespoons of Peking Duck sauce on the duck
- Close up the bun and enjoy the sandwich!
- Remove from packaging
- Boil 2 inches of water in wok, pan, or steamer
- Transfer buns onto a bowl or plate
- Steam for 8 minutes
- Jing Fong ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.