This Taco & Burrito Combo includes 8 pre-made Jimboy’s signature ground beef tacos, 4 pre-made bean & cheese burritos, a bottle of Jimboy’s salsa, and plenty of taco sauce packets on the side!
Back in 1954, Jim “Jimboy” Knudson developed a winning recipe: Jimboy’s proprietary seasoned ground beef, encased in a crispy stone-ground corn tortilla, topped with crisp lettuce and freshly shredded American cheese and finished with Jimboy’s signature dusting of parmesan cheese. Word quickly spread, and soon everyone from locals to Rat Packers became devoted fans. Nowadays, Jimboy’s has grown to over 40 locations throughout California, Nevada, and Texas. Jimboy’s recipes remain the same all these years later, and a reliance on fresh, premium ingredients, small-batch cooking, and making everything from scratch daily will endear it to generations to come.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 8 Pre-made Jimboy’s Signature Ground Beef Tacos
- 4 Pre-made Bean & Cheese Burritos
- 1 Bottle Jimboy’s Salsa
- 12 Taco Sauce Packets
Signature Ground Beef Tacos – Ground Beef, American Cheese, Parmesan Cheese Canola Oil, Stone Ground Corn Tortilla, Lettuce
Bean & Cheese Burrito – Flour Tortilla, Refried Beans, American Cheese, Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receipt, place product in the refrigerator or leave out to thaw
- Product can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 hours, 3 days in the fridge, or frozen up to 2 weeks.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees for 7 to 12 minutes.
- Remove tacos from packaging
- Place pre-made tacos on an oven-safe pan (preferably a vented pan)
- Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes, remove from oven, add parmesan cheese, and lettuce.
- Place in a Jimboy’s taco bag
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees for 7 to 12 minutes
- Remove burritos from packaging including plastic wrap
- Wrap burrito in foil provided
- Place pre-made burritos on an oven-safe pan (preferably a vented pan)
- Bake for about 30 minutes, removing from the oven.
- Finish in a skillet using vegetable oil spray for a crispy shell.
- Jimboy’s Tacos ships on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.