This Taco Kit includes everything you need to make 10 of Jimboy’s signature ground beef tacos, with a bottle of Jimboy’s salsa, taco sauce packets, and plenty of refried beans and Spanish rice on the side!
Back in 1954, Jim “Jimboy” Knudson developed a winning recipe: Jimboy’s proprietary seasoned ground beef, encased in a crispy stone-ground corn tortilla, topped with crisp lettuce and freshly shredded American cheese and finished with Jimboy’s signature dusting of parmesan cheese. Word quickly spread, and soon everyone from locals to Rat Packers became devoted fans. Nowadays, Jimboy’s has grown to over 40 locations throughout California, Nevada, and Texas. Jimboy’s recipes remain the same all these years later, and a reliance on fresh, premium ingredients, small-batch cooking, and making everything from scratch daily will endear it to generations to come.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 10 Tacos:
- 10 Stone-Ground Corn Tortillas
- 2 Containers of Seasoned Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Shredded American Cheese
- 2 oz. Parmesan Cheese
- 10 oz. Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Containers of Refried Beans (each 12 oz.)
- 2 Containers Spanish Rice (each 6 oz.)
- 1 bottle Jimboy’s REDiculous Sauce
- 10 Taco Sauce Packets
Signature Ground Beef Tacos – Ground Beef, American Cheese, Lettuce, Stone Ground Corn Tortilla
Refried Beans – Pinto Beans, Salt, Onions, Garlic, Canola Oil
Spanish Rice – Long Grain White Rice, Salt, Garlic, Onions, Tomato Puree, Canola Oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receipt, place product in the refrigerator or leave out to thaw
- Product can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 hours, 3 days in the fridge, or frozen up to 2 weeks.
- Remove all items from packaging
- Heat beans and rice in microwave according to instructions provided
- Heat ground beef in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir, then heat for an additional minute or longer until hot.
- Use a small griddle, heat to 450 degrees and add oil
- Place tortillas in the hot oil, and allow to slightly crisp
- Add ground beef, then cheese, allowing it to melt.
- Fold tortilla over in taco shape. Remove from griddle, place in a taco bag, add parmesan to outside of shell, and top with lettuce.
Beans and rice may also be placed in a microwave-safe dish and heated on high until hot, checking every minute or 2 to stir.
- Jimboy’s Tacos ships on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.