This Enchilada Dinner includes 8 pre-made Jimboy’s famous ground beef enchiladas, with plenty of American cheese for melting on top and refried beans and Spanish rice on the side, along with a bottle of Jimboy’s salsa!
Back in 1954, Jim “Jimboy” Knudson developed a winning recipe: Jimboy’s proprietary seasoned ground beef, encased in a crispy stone-ground corn tortilla, topped with crisp lettuce and freshly shredded American cheese and finished with Jimboy’s signature dusting of parmesan cheese. Word quickly spread, and soon everyone from locals to Rat Packers became devoted fans. Nowadays, Jimboy’s has grown to over 40 locations throughout California, Nevada, and Texas. Jimboy’s recipes remain the same all these years later, and a reliance on fresh, premium ingredients, small-batch cooking, and making everything from scratch daily will endear it to generations to come.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 8 Pre-Made Large Ground Beef Enchiladas
- 10 oz. American Cheese
- 10 oz. Enchilada Sauce
- 2 Containers of Refried Beans (each 12 oz.)
- 2 Containers Spanish Rice (each 6 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Jimboy’s Salsa
Refried Beans – Pinto Beans, Salt, Onions, Garlic, Canola Oil
Spanish Rice – Long Grain White Rice, Salt, Garlic, Onions, Tomato Puree, Canola Oil.
Enchiladas – Ground Beef, American Cheese, Corn Tortilla
Enchilada Sauce – Spices, Tomato Puree, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receipt, place product in the refrigerator or leave out to thaw
- Product can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 hours, 3 days in the fridge, or frozen up to 2 weeks.
- Remove enchiladas from packaging
- Thaw enchilada sauce first under warm water, or leave out to thaw.
- Pour thawed enchilada sauce into small saucepan and heat on medium-low until smooth and hot.
- Use the clamshell containers provided and put 4 rolled enchiladas in each container.
- One container at a time, microwave on high for 1 min (thawed) 2 min (frozen) so enchiladas are slightly warm to the touch.
- Add heated enchilada sauce (divide the sauce for each container), covering enchiladas completely
- Place back in microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, add American cheese (half in each container) on top of enchiladas
- Place back in microwave on high for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heat beans and rice in microwave according to instructions provided
- Jimboy’s Tacos ships on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.