Founded by Dana Berlin Strange in honor of her family’s longtime housekeeper Jestine Matthews, Jestine’s Kitchen has been a Charleston establishment since the day it opened in 1996. This perfectly nutty and sweet pecan pie is perfect for the holidays and any time of year
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Pecan Pie
Instructions / Storage
- Each Pecan Pie is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in fridge or store in the freezer for serving later
- May be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the pie to come to room temperature for 30-60 minutes. You can also warm up a slice in the microwave for 10-15 seconds!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jestine’s Kitchen ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.