Jestine’s Kitchen ships its famous gingersnap pumpkin pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This gingersnap pumpkin pie is made up of everything you want at your holiday table. This pumpkin pie has a deliciously creamy pumpkin filling topped with a buttery gingersnap pecan crumble, need we go on?
Founded by Dana Berlin Strange in honor of her family’s longtime housekeeper Jestine Matthews, Jestine’s Kitchen has been a Charleston establishment since the day it opened in 1996. The restaurant serves Southern comforts like fried chicken, shrimp and grits, okra — and of course, its legendary Coca Cola Cake — with a down-to-earth friendliness and warmth that Jestine was always known for. Born in the Lowcountry, Matthews went to work for the Ellison family in 1928 and lived to the age of 112, long enough to see the huge lines and positive attention at her namesake restaurant.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie
Instructions / Storage
- Each Pumpkin is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in fridge or store in the freezer for serving later
- May be refrigerated for up to 1 week
- To serve, allow the pie to come to room temperature for 30-60 minutes. You can also warm up a slice in the microwave for 10-15 seconds!
- Jestine’s Kitchen ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.