Jerry’s Seafood ships their legendary Crab Bombs and soups nationwide on Goldbelly! Their crab soups and bisque are equally famous. Soups are all made from scratch daily, with generous amounts of the finest fresh, hand-picked crab meat, using Grandma Gainey’s recipes.
Owned and operated by the Gainey family for nearly 40 years, Jerry’s Seafood is a legendary Maryland institution. It is home of The Crab Bomb™—10 ounces of fresh, hand-picked, all jumbo lump crab meat, combined with Old Bay and just a touch of mayo, with no filler. It’s easily one of the best crab cakes in Maryland!
- This package includes 4 Crab Bombs + 1 quart of Soup of your choice
- Each Crab Bomb is 10 oz. and serves 1-2 people
- Each quart of soup serves 1-2 people
- Choose to add an additional quart of soup
Flavor Options Include
- Cream of Crab Soup – A silky smooth and rich cream based soup with a touch of curry and Old Bay® chock full of fresh, hand-picked, jumbo lump crab meat. An iconic Chesapeake Bay soup made from scratch using Grandma Gainey’s recipe. A decadent comfort food chock full of jumbo lump crab meat. A meal on its own, or a luxurious appetizer
- Maryland Crab Soup – A hearty tomato and vegetable based soup with spicy sausage, cron and lima beans, and chock full of fresh, hand-picked, jumbo lump crab meat. The quintessential Chesapeake Bay soup made from scratch using “Aunt Dorothy’s” recipe. The ultimate comfort food full of rich blue crab flavor! A meal on its own, or a flavorful appetizer
- Crab Bisque – A rich, creamy bisque with a hint of sherry chock full of fresh, hand-picked, jumbo lump crab meat. A decadent twist on an iconic Chesapeake Bay soup made from scratch using their own special recipe. An extravagant comfort food chock full of jumbo lump crab meat! A meal on its own, or a luxurious appetizer
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are shipped fresh and must be refrigerated upon arrival
- This is best enjoyed within 2 days of arrival
- We do not recommend freezing this item
- To serve, pour the soup or bisque from the plastic shipping container into a stove top pot. Cook over low to medium heat stirring frequently until the soup reaches a satisfactory temperature (~150-160 F)
- Jerry’s Seafood ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.