Tart Jane Pound Cake
The Tart Jane is Lemon Pound Cake with the Perfect Balance of Tart. Janie takes Vanilla pound cake and fills it with lemon curd and tops it with white chocolate shavings. Made with farm-fresh Grade-A eggs and real creamery butter.
- Every Janie’s Cake comes packaged in their signature yellow and white striped gift box with a blue ribbon.
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Choose between two sizes:
- Baby Jane – 6" round x 3.5" high and serves approximately 4-6 people
- Large Jane – 8" round x 3.75" high and serves approximately 12-15 people
Made with unbleached enriched flour, sugar, butter, cage-free eggs, lemon juice, sour cream, ivory shavings, powdered, salt, soda, Madagascar vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
Each Cake is shipped frozen but is best served at room temperature.
Upon receiving your box:
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature in a cellophane bag or air tight container and served within 3 days.
- Cakes can be refrigerated and served within 10 days. To serve, remove from fridge for about 3 hours, then serve at room temperature.
- Cakes can be frozen for up to 6 months. To serve, allow approximately 4 hours for the cake to thaw, then serve at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Janie’s Cakes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.