Saucy Jane Pound Cake
Just the right amount of chocolate! A vanilla pound cake made with farm-fresh Grade-A eggs, real creamery butter and filled with decadent chocolate sauce. Topped with chocolate shavings. The Saucy Jane is a Vanilla, Chocolate-Sauce-Filled Pound Cakes Sure to Please Chocolate and Vanilla Fans Alike.
- Every Janie’s Cake comes packaged in their signature yellow and white striped gift box with a blue ribbon.
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Choose between two sizes:
- Baby Jane – 6" round x 3.5" high and serves approximately 6 people
- Large Jane – 8" round x 3.75" high and serves approximately 12-15 people
Made with unbleached enriched flour, sugar, butter, cage-free eggs, cocoa, milk, sour cream, powdered sugar, semi-sweet shavings, salt, soda, Madagascar vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
Each Cake is shipped frozen but is best served at room temperature.
Upon receiving your box:
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature in a cellophane bag or air tight container and served within 3 days.
- Cakes can be refrigerated and served within 10 days. To serve, remove from fridge for about 3 hours, then serve at room temperature.
- Cakes can be frozen for up to 6 months. To serve, allow approximately 4 hours for the cake to thaw, then serve at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Janie’s Cakes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.