Carrot Jane Pound Cake
Janie’s delicious Carrot Jane starts with an all-natural carrot and cinnamon pound cake made with Grade-A eggs and real creamery butter. They then fill it with fresh, cinnamon cream cheese buttercream icing and top it with toasted pecans.
- Every Janie’s Cake comes packaged in their signature yellow and white striped gift box with a blue ribbon.
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Choose between two sizes:
- Baby Jane – 6" round x 3.5" high and serves approximately 4-6 people
- Large Jane – 8" round x 3.75" high and serves approximately 12-15 people
Made with eggs, butter, cane sugar, buttercream, cinnamon, carrots, cream cheese and toasted pecans
Instructions / Storage
Each Cake is shipped frozen but is best served at room temperature.
Upon receiving your box:
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature in a cellophane bag or air tight container and served within 3 days.
- Cakes can be refrigerated and served within 10 days. To serve, remove from fridge for about 3 hours, then serve at room temperature.
- Cakes can be frozen for up to 6 months. To serve, allow approximately 4 hours for the cake to thaw, then serve at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Janie’s Cakes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.