Cassava Pone Pudding Cake - 2 Pack
A dense baked pudding cake that is popular in the Caribbean. It’s made with cassava, a root vegetable, and flavored with coconut milk, coconut flakes, raisins, and warm spices like cinnamon and vanilla. This pudding cake is vegan and comes with vegan coconut frosting!
Jamerican Kitchen is a farm-to-plate Caribbean American Boston food truck founded in 2013 by first generation “Jamerican” Cassandria Campbell and farmer Jackson Renshaw. At Jamerican Kitchen, they’re paying homage to Afro-Caribbean culture by using local New England ingredients to create bold Caribbean and Southern dishes. They source as many ingredients as possible from regional family farms and small local producers, and craft all of their dishes from scratch, with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Cassava Pone Pudding Cakes
- Vegan Coconut Frosting (8 oz.)
- Each pudding cake serves 2 people
- Each pudding cake weighs approx. 16 oz. and measures 4″ × 6″
- Cassava Pone Pudding Cake – Cassava, Coconut Milk, Vanilla, Flour, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Flakes, Baking Powder, Raisins, Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Pudding cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place pudding cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pudding cake lasts up to 7 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Allow cake to thaw before serving, no heating neccesary.
- Jamerican Kitchen ships Tuesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.