Jacques Torres makes his artisan ice creams in small batches at his factory in Brooklyn using fresh pasteurized milk, cream, eggs, and butter to make his delicious recipes from scratch. Each batch of Vanilla ice cream is made using handpicked Tahitian vanilla beans to give a rich vanilla flavor.
Each package includes 5 pints of Vanilla Ice Cream
milk, fresh cream, egg yolks, sugar, glucose powder, invert sugar, Tahitian vanilla beans, stabilizer and vanilla extract.
Allergen warning: Jacques Torres Chocolate® products contain, or may have come in contact with, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecan, macadamia, and pistachios), peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk, fish gelatin, and soy. We cannot promise that a product will not have come in contact with nuts, nut oil, peanuts, or another allergen. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or tabletop and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.