The flavors of this special limited edition box include two of each flavor: Taittinger Rosé Champagne ganache, Alizé Hearts of Passion in dark chocolate, Alizé Hearts of Passion in milk chocolate, Delicate Damask Rose ganache, Fragrant Raspberry ganache, and Wild Hibiscus with Orange ganache.
Jacques Torres (a.k.a. Mr. Chocolate) is a chocolate expert. The world’s most famous chocolatier is famous for his decadent bean-to-bar chocolate available exclusively in his NYC shops…until now! Since opening his Brooklyn chocolate factory in 2000, “Mr. Chocolate” has been serving chocolate lovers from around the world who make the pilgrimage to his shops. The James Beard Award-winning pastry chef creates nostalgic chocolate treats, including the best chocolate chip cookie in New York (we’re not kidding…The New York Times even wrote a whole article just on this one cookie!).
The actual selection of flavors within each box may vary from those pictured here
This package includes:
- 12 Bonbons
- Arrives in a branded box perfect for a gift!
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
- 2 Taittinger Rosé Champagne Ganache
- 2 Alizé Hearts Of Passion In Dark Chocolate
- 2 Alizé Hearts Of Passion In Milk Chocolate
- 2 Delicate Damask Rose Ganache
- 2 Fragrant Raspberry Ganache
- 2 Wild Hibiscus With Orange Ganache
Dark, Milk, & White Chocolate (Cocoa Paste, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder (Dairy), Soy Lecithin (Soy), Vanilla). Fillings: Cream (Dairy), Dark & Milk Chocolate(Cocoa Paste, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder (Dairy), Soy Lecithin (Soy), Vanilla), Passion Fruit Puree, Yuzu Puree, Raspberry Puree, Butter (Dairy), Cocoa Butter, Sorbitol, Honey, Glucose, Cinnamon, Alize Liquor, Citric Acid, Evaporated Milk (Dairy), Dextrose Powder. Decoration: Red No 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Lime Green Lake Blend.
Jacques Torres Chocolate® products contain, or may have come in contact with, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecan, macadamia, and pistachios), peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk, fish gelatin, and soy. We cannot promise that a product will not have come in contact with nuts, nut oil, peanuts, or another allergen. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.