Jacques’ most popular, handcrafted flavors delivered right to your door! These classic flavors have only been available in his New York City store locations until this year when they became a Goldbelly-exclusive! Jacques delivers on his motto: “Real is my promise to you.” He uses 60% Belgium dark chocolate, REAL vanilla beans, sun ripe flavorful strawberries, home made caramel, infuses REAL premium coffee never any extracts. You will taste the difference!
Jacques Torres (a.k.a. “Mr. Chocolate”) knows chocolate. The world’s most famous chocolatier is world-renowned for his decadent bean-to-bar chocolate available exclusively in his NYC shops…until now! Serving chocoholics around the world who make the pilgrimage to his Brooklyn chocolate factory, which opened in 2000, the James Beard Award-winning pastry chef crafts nostalgic chocolate treats, including the best chocolate chip cookie in New York (we’re not kidding…The New York Times even wrote a whole article just on this one cookie!).
Each package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
- 2 pts. Chocolate
- 1 pt. Vanilla
- 1 pt. Strawberry
- 1 pt. Jacques’ Mocha
- 1 pt. Salted Caramel
Chocolate: milk, milk powder, butter, sugar, invert sugar, 60% dark chocolate and stabilizer.
Jacques Mocha: milk, milk powder, fresh cream, sugar, glucose powder, ground coffee beans, stabilizer, and espresso
Strawberry: milk, fresh cream, sugar, glucose powder, fresh strawberry puree, and stabilizer.
Vanilla: milk, fresh cream, egg yolks, sugar, glucose powder, invert sugar, Tahitian vanilla beans, stabilizer and vanilla extract.
Salted Caramel: milk, fresh cream, egg yolks, sugar, glucose powder, house-made caramel, stabilizer and sea salt.
Allergen warning: Jacques Torres Chocolate® products contain, or may have come in contact with, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecan, macadamia, and pistachios), peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk, fish gelatin, and soy. We cannot promise that a product will not have come in contact with nuts, nut oil, peanuts, or another allergen. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
- Do Not remove dry ice with bare hands
- If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or tabletop and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.