According to Jacques Torres, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his fresh premium chocolates, it’s easy to agree. A sweet way to celebrate the Passover traditions! This pleasant combination of our house made peanut butter and matzo covered in dark chocolate is a confection to bring joy to the table.
This packages contains 4 sheets of Peanut Butter Matzo
- Each sheet measures 3.5″ × 3″
- Jacques’ chocolates arrive in a beautiful branded packaging
- Jacques Torres reserves the right to substitute any item of equal value
- Container shape and color may vary
Contains Soy. Processed in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and gluten.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.