A sweet way to get to know your lover better!
Have you been told that you and your significant other are a couple of real Lovebirds? Are the two of you inseparable, constantly all over each other, and seemingly in love? You may be truly passionate about your partner, but how well do you really know each other? Get to know your funny little Valentine on a much deeper level with the Lovebird Bonbon game from Jacques Torres Chocolate. Pick up a bonbon, match the color to the question card, share your answer, and enjoy!
New bonbons created especially for Valentine’s Day. Bonbons include Raspberry in white chocolate (Blue & Green hearts) Yuzu in milk chocolate (Pink & White hearts) Passion Fruit in dark Chocolate (Red & Orange hearts) Dark chocolate soft center in Dark Chocolate (Yellow & Brown hearts)
This package includes:
- 16 Bonbons
- 1 Love Bird Bar
- Arrives in a branded box perfect for a gift!
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
- Blue & Green Hearts – raspberry in white chocolate
- Pink & White Hearts – yuzu in milk chocolate
- Red & Orange Hearts – passionfruit in dark chocolate
- Yellow & Brown Hearts – dark chocolate soft center in dark chocolate
- Love Birds Bar – 100% cocoa butter white chocolate and 71% dark chocolate from Jacques’ Ticul Cacao Plantation in Yucatan, Mexico.
Jacques Torres Chocolate® products contain, or may have come in contact with, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecan, macadamia, and pistachios), peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk, fish gelatin, and soy. We cannot promise that a product will not have come in contact with nuts, nut oil, peanuts, or another allergen. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.