According to Jacques, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his signature giant chocolate chip cookies, it’s easy to agree. These cookies are so famous, they have a cult following here in New York. To make these cookies, Jacques uses his House Blend 60% Dark Chocolate baking discs. And as he always says, “It’s a lot of chocolate with a little cookie dough around it.” Trust us, your mouth will thank you!
- This package includes 24 large Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookies are 5" in diameter and arrive in a bag with ribbon
- OKD Kosher Certified
Eggs, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cake flour, bread flour, baking powder, vanilla, baking soda, salt, 60% Dark Chocolate Chips (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla)
Contains Eggs, Soy, Wheat/Gluten. Processed and packaged in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to serve
- We love having these cookies warm! To heat, place cookies in the microwave or oven for a few minutes before serving
- They can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival. To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in tupperware or plastic wrap. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. To serve, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.