Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Jacques’ Hanukkah Bonbons! Each box contains 16 of Jacques’ signature gourmet dairy kosher bonbons, including caramels, pralines and fruits with a hand-crafted dark and white chocolate Menorah Plaque centerpiece. OK Certified Kosher.
This gift box includes:
- 16 Kosher Hanukkah Bonbons
- 1 Dark and White Chocolate Menorah Plaque
- Arrives in a branded box perfect for a gift!
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Jacques Torres Chocolate® products contain, or may have come in contact with, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecan, macadamia, and pistachios), peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk, fish gelatin, and soy. We cannot promise that a product will not have come in contact with nuts, nut oil, peanuts, or another allergen. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.