Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Cookies arrive ready to serve
- They can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival.
- To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in Tupperware or plastic wrap.
- They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. To serve, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours
- We love having these cookies warm! To heat, place cookies in the microwave or oven for a few minutes before serving
- To serve from frozen, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours