Classic and sophisticated, present your Valentine with this elegant heart-shaped box full of Jacques’ handcrafted gourmet bonbons. Each heart includes a mix of Jacques’ favorites and his limited-edition flavors.
The actual selection of flavors within each box may vary from those pictured here
This package includes 21 Bonbons
- The actual selection of flavors within each box may vary from those pictured
- Arrives in a heart box for a Valentine’s Day gift!
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Flavors May Include
- Got Milk Chocolate – Milk chocolate ganache with a kiss of cognac
- Heavenly Hazelnut – Fresh ground hazelnuts in milk chocolate
- Chai Tea – Milk Chocolate ganache with Indian spiced tea
- Love Bug – Key lime ganache kissed with white chocolate
- Alizé Hearts of Passion Milk – Fresh passion of fruit and Alizé liqueur captured into a chocolate heart
Jacques Torres Chocolate® products contain, or may have come in contact with, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecan, macadamia, and pistachios), peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk, fish gelatin, and soy. We cannot promise that a product will not have come in contact with nuts, nut oil, peanuts, or another allergen. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.