There’s something for everyone in this signature box, even for the little Halloween monsters! With flavor schemes ranging from caramel to exotic tea, pumpkin spice to blood orange — Jacques’ Choice is packed with premium treats that the whole family can enjoy. Halloween flavors are available for a limited time only. Enjoy these mystical bonbons while they last! Wicked Black Magic bonbons filled with Wicked ganache, Bloody Boo Blood Orange Massacre in Dark Chocolate, Bite Me Frightful Pumpkin Spice in White Chocolate, Monster Mash Spooky Apples Haunted with Maple Syrup in Milk Chocolate.
Note: Bonbons included in each box may vary from the photo depending on availability
This package includes 12 Halloween Bonbons
- Bonbons arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
- Each Bonbon is 9 grams
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Flavors May Include:
- Midnight Bonbons filled with Wicked Ganache
- Bloody Boo Blood Orange Massacre in Dark Chocolate
- Bite Me Frightful Pumpkin Spice in White Chocolate
- Monster Mash Spooky Apples Haunted with Maple Syrup in Milk Chocolate
Contains Soy. Processed in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and gluten.
Fillings: – Cream (Dairy), Dark/milk/white Chocolate(Cocoa Paste, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder (Dairy), Soy Lecithin (Soy), Vanilla), Passion Fruit Puree, Raspberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Pineapple Puree, Coconut Milk (Treenut), Shredded Coconut (Treenut), Pumpkin Puree, Maple Syrup, Blood Orange Puree, Apple Puree, Calvadose, Lemon, Lime, Ginger, Spices, Chilies, Honey, Earl Grey Tea, Indian Spice Tea, Chocolate Mint Tea, Alize Liquor, Pastis, Red Wine, Port, Rum, Cognac, Kirsch, Almond (Treenut), Pistachio (Treenut), Hazelnut (Treenut), Peanut, Dried Coffee, Espresso, Citric Acid, Pectin, Vinegar, Cocoa Butter, Butter (Dairy), Inverted Sugar, Corn Syrup, Alcohol, Pam Vegetable Cooking Spray (Canola Oil, Lecithin From Soybeans(Soy), Water, Silicon Dioxide Propellant),
Decoration: – Cocoa Butter, Food Colors (E102, E110, E171), Food Colors (E711, Fd&c Yellow 5), Titanium Dioxide.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.