According to Jacques Torres, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his fresh premium chocolates, it’s easy to agree. Get egg-cited for this collection of gourmet Eggs for Easter.
- Each Easter gift basket serves 1-2 people
- Jacques’ chocolates arrive in a beautiful branded packaging
- Jacques Torres reserves the right to substitute any item of equal value
- Container shape and color may vary
Gift Box Includes:
- 1 Chocolate Egg Carton (contains 12 foil wrapped eggs)
- 1 Caramel Robbin’s Egg Carton (contains 12 eggs)
- 2 Hazelnut Almond Praline Marshmallow Lollipops
Contains Soy. Processed in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and gluten.
Peanut Butter Robbin’s Eggs: Peanuts, Cocoa Butter, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, oil, water, Dark/Milk/White Chocolate (Cocoa paste, sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Soya Lecithin, Vanilla), Salt, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Titanium Dioxide Net. Wt. at least 5oz/140g
Marshmallow Pops: Milk, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa paste, sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Salt, Peanuts, Hazelnut-Almond Praline, Marshmallow: Corn Syrup, Kosher Fish Gelatin, Corn Starch, Sugar MBCEP01 068
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.