Jacques Torres Chocolate ships its famous chocolate nationwide on Goldbelly! According to Jacques Torres, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his fresh premium chocolates, it’s easy to agree. This dark chocolate gift box is packed with a mouth-watering selection of premium dark chocolates. There is something for everyone with flavors ranging from caramels, pralines, fruits, wine, teas, a “mystery” bonbon, and a number of other Jacques Torres creations.
Jacques Torres (a.k.a. “Mr. Chocolate”) knows chocolate. The world’s most famous chocolatier is world-renowned for his decadent bean-to-bar chocolate available exclusively in his NYC shops…until now! Serving chocoholics around the world who make the pilgrimage to his Brooklyn chocolate factory, which opened in 2000, the James Beard Award-winning pastry chef crafts nostalgic chocolate treats, including the best chocolate chip cookie in New York (we’re not kidding…The New York Times even wrote a whole article just on this one cookie!).
- Dark Chocolates arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
- Choose between 25 or 50 pieces
- The actual selection of flavors within each box may vary from those pictured
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Flavors May Include
- Love Potion #9 – Jacques’ secret recipe for pure dark chocolate ganache
- Almondine – Crushed candied almonds with Jacques’ signature on top
- Caramel Nut Noir – A chewy caramel with a crispy hazelnut crunch
- Grand Cru – Fine red wine complemented by rich dark chocolate
- Fresh Coconut – Fresh coconut suspended in white chocolate with dark chocolate
Contains Soy. May contain alcohol. Processed in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and gluten.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.