Jacques Torres Chocolate ships its famous hot chocolate nationwide on Goldbelly! How do you make the World’s Best Hot Chocolate? Jacques’ is adamant about using 60-70% dark chocolate of the best quality—all you need to add to that is milk, and if you have it, milk powder and cornstarch. According to Jacques Torres, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his fresh premium chocolates and hot chocolate, it’s easy to agree.
Jacques Torres (a.k.a. “Mr. Chocolate”) knows chocolate. The world’s most famous chocolatier is world-renowned for his decadent bean-to-bar chocolate available exclusively in his NYC shops…until now! Serving chocoholics around the world who make the pilgrimage to his Brooklyn chocolate factory, which opened in 2000, the James Beard Award-winning pastry chef crafts nostalgic chocolate treats, including the best chocolate chip cookie in New York (we’re not kidding…The New York Times even wrote a whole article just on this one cookie!).
- This package includes 18 oz. of Classic Hot Chocolate mix in a Jacques Torres branded gift tin
- Makes 8-10 cups of hot chocolate
The ingredients used in this products are inherently gluten-free, however, they are prepared in a facility that also handles some wheat products and the possibility of cross-contamination does exist. If you have Celiac Disease or extremely high sensitivity to wheat gluten/proteins, please consider this information in light of your individual health needs. We cannot guarantee that any item is completely gluten-free
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.