How do you make the World’s Best Hot Chocolate? Jacques’ is adamant about using 60-70% dark chocolate of the best quality — all you need to add to that is milk, and if you have it, milk powder and cornstarch.
According to Jacques Torres, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his fresh premium chocolates and hot chocolate, it’s easy to agree.
- This package includes 18 oz. of Classic Hot Chocolate mix in a Jacques Torres branded gift tin
- Makes 8-10 cups of hot chocolate
The ingredients used in this products are inherently gluten-free, however, they are prepared in a facility that also handles some wheat products and the possibility of cross-contamination does exist. If you have Celiac Disease or extremely high sensitivity to wheat gluten/proteins, please consider this information in light of your individual health needs. We cannot guarantee that any item is completely gluten-free
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.