Available in dark or milk chocolate, these festive turkeys is the perfect addition to your holiday party. Impress your guests with this delicious treat!
- Choose up to 12 Dark or Milk Chocolate Turkeys
- Each Turkey is 3″ × 3.5″
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Contains Soy. Processed in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and gluten.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from New York
( 4.7) Jacques Torres Chocolate REVIEWS
Best chocolate chip cookie ever!!
Valerie L. - Moreland, GA
Tasted like I purchased in the store!
Zena P. - Hollywood, FL
Easy to order. Delivery is fast and reliable and the cookies were amazing.
Anna C. - Easton, PA
The big cookies were great!
Angie Z. - Lombard, IL
I liked how fast my order came and how it was packed, though 1 cookie was broken, I am not complaining. The cookies were a hit.
Gail P. - Piscataway, NJ
Those cookies are a special treat! They arrived quickly and well packed.
Barbara H. - Oak Brook, IL
Good reputation, very good product.
Joyce A. - La Quinta, CA
Best cookies ever for holidays!
Barbara H. - Oak Brook, IL
Very rich chocolate with a tiny salty taste. Yummy!
Kathy T. - Philadelphia, PA
Gift a dozen chocolates every Christmas to my wife. She absolutely loves them.
Thomas K. - West Bloomfield, MI
Cookies were delicious! Warm them in the microwave for 20 seconds and then top with vanilla ice cream, yummy!
Beth K. - Tucson, AZ
This was a birthday gift for my husband. He likes the cookies a lot. They do taste better heated slightly.
Carmen D. - Paoli, PA
Best chocolate chip cookies ever! Yummy
JOHN P. - Turlock, CA
This was a birthday gift for my mom! She loved the Lindser Torte cookies. She told me they were a treat!
Cindy N. - Longboat Key, FL
Everything was great. Jacques Torres chocolates were fantastic
vilma R. - Encino, CA
on time, fresh chocolate
Tina D. - Las Vegas, NV
Jaaques Torres chocolate is the best!! A wicked and wonderful indulgence which is so satisfying.
vilma r. - Encino, CA
Best cookie I have ever eaten. Tastes like it just was baked. The perfect chocolate was creamy and gooey while at room temperature, and pound per pound it was a decent bargain. I doubt I will ever go through the messy ordeal of making them myself ever again.
James B. - Columbus, OH
The cookies are to die for, if you fancy chocolate chips
william f. - Fredericksburg, VA
Everyone enjoyed cookies. Everything went very well, from ordering over phone to delivery on time at my house!
Norma C. - West Haven, CT
Jeff W. - Medina, OH
I received the huge chocolate chip cookies in a very timely manner. They were very well packed. I am gifting one package to my grandson and his family for Saint Patricks Day (those I froze). I ate one cookie yesterday. It was delicious!
Kathleen M. - Riverside, CA
Cookies actually arrived a day early. They seemed to be larger than usual and they are very good. I love to warm them a bit in the microwave because the chocolate gets all gooey and they make wonderful ice cream sandwiches.
Sherrill B. - Gettysburg, PA