Our most popular selection of assorted signature bonbons in our gift box with a Happy Holidays sleeve.
The actual selection of flavors within each box may vary from those pictured here.
This gift box includes
- 50 Bonbons
- Arrives in a branded box perfect for a gift!
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Bonbon Flavors May Include
- Love Potion #9 – Jacques’ secret recipe for pure dark chocolate ganache.
- Caramel Nut Noir – A chewy caramel with a crispy hazelnut crunch.
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon – Fresh lemon juice infused in rich dark chocolate.
- Bin 27 Port – Fonseca Bin 27 Reserve Port infused in dark chocolate.
- Earl Grey – Premium Earl Grey tea infused in a dark creamy center.
- Fresh Coconut – Fresh coconut suspended in white chocolate with dark chocolate.
- Almondine – Crushed candied almonds with our signature on top.
- Menage a Trois – Jacques’ twist on three flavors. Always different, always delicious.
- Wicked Fun – Chocolate ganache spiced up with ancho and chipotle chilies.
- 80% – Intense dark chocolate ganache with a high cocoa content.
- Golden Espresso – Rich Espresso with a touch of gold.
- Pistachio Marzipan – Homemade almond and pistachio paste.
- Grand Cru – Fine red wine complemented by rich dark chocolate.
- Outer Shell -Dark, Milk, Or White Chocolate (Cocoa Paste, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder (Dairy), Soy Lecithin (Soy), Vanilla).
- Fillings – Heavy Cream (Dairy), Dark/Milk/White Chocolate(Cocoa Paste, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder (Dairy), Soy Lecithin (Soy), Vanilla), Passion Fruit Puree, Raspberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Pineapple Puree, Coconut Milk (Treenut), Shredded Coconut (Treenut), Lemon, Lime, Ginger, Spices, Chilies, Honey, Earl Grey Tea, Indian Spice Tea, Chocolate Mint Tea, Alize Liquor, Pastis, Red Wine, Port, Rum, Cognac, Kirsch, Almond (Treenut), Pistachio (Treenut), Hazelnut (Treenut), Dried Coffee, Espresso, Citric Acid, Pectin, Vinegar, Cocoa Butter, Butter(Dairy), Inverted Sugar, Corn Syrup, Alcohol, Vegetable Cooking Spray (Canola Oil, Lecithin From Soybeans (Soy), Water, Silicon Dioxide Propellant)
Allergens – Jacques Torres Chocolate® Products Contain, or May Have Come in Contact With, Tree Nuts (E.g. Almonds, Hazelnuts, Coconuts, Walnuts, Pecan, Macadamia, and Pistachios), Wheat, Eggs, Milk, and Soy. We Cannot Promise That a Product Will Not Have Come in Contact With Nuts, Nut Oil, or Another Allergen. We Recommend That You Take the Necessary Precautions Based on Any Related Allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.