These pizzas are made fresh daily in-house, and are topped with white sauce, fresh mozzarella, mushrooms, truffle oil, parmesan, and cracked black pepper (you’re encouraged to add some fresh arugula). They’re 12-inch pies with a crust that’s crispy on the bottom, chewy on the inside, and full of flavor from a long, cold proof.
Husband and wife Chris Hansen and Miga Rossetti moved to Jackson Hole in the mid 90s and in 2011, they opened Pizzeria Caldera, bringing truly authentic Neapolitan-style pizza to Jackson Hole. They spent more than a year on the pizza crust alone, which had to be fine-tuned to bake up perfectly at high altitudes.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Funghi Pizzas (each 12")
- Funghi – Crust: Flour, salt, yeast Toppings: white sauce, (heavy cream, butter, garlic, onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper), mozzarella, white button mushroom, portobello mushroom, parmesan, truffle oil, cracked black pepper
Instructions / Storage
- This package serves frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- If baking and eating the same day, put in fridge
- If not, place in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- Heat from frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 500
- Unwrap pizza and place frozen pizza directly on metal rack or hot pizza stone
- Bake for 3-6 minutes to your preference
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jackson Hole Free Range Pizza ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.