These pizzas are made fresh daily in-house, and are topped with garlicky tomato sauce, mozzarella, house-made elk sausage, mildly spicy pickled peppers, red onion, and fresh basil. They’re 12-inch pies with a crust that’s crispy on the bottom, chewy on the inside, and full of flavor from a long, cold proof.
Husband and wife Chris Hansen and Miga Rossetti moved to Jackson Hole in the mid 90s and in 2011, they opened Pizzeria Caldera, bringing truly authentic Neapolitan-style pizza to Jackson Hole. They spent more than a year on the pizza crust alone, which had to be fine-tuned to bake up perfectly at high altitudes.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Elk Piccante Pizzas (each 12")
- Elk Piccante – Crust: Flour, salt, yeast Toppings: crushed tomatoes (vinegar) mozzarella, elk sausage (elk, sage, garlic, red pepper flakes, fennel, black pepper, salt) fresh mozzarella, Mama Lil’s mildly spicy goat horn peppers, red onion, fresh basil
Instructions / Storage
- This package serves frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- If baking and eating the same day, put in fridge
- If not, place in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- Heat from frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 500
- Unwrap pizza and place frozen pizza directly on metal rack or hot pizza stone
- Bake for 3-6 minutes to your preference
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jackson Hole Free Range Pizza ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.