These pizzas are made fresh daily in-house, and are topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella, house-made bison sausage, yellow bell pepper, red onion, and fresh sage. They’re 12-inch pies with a crust that’s crispy on the bottom, chewy on the inside, and full of flavor from a long, cold proof.
Husband and wife Chris Hansen and Miga Rossetti moved to Jackson Hole in the mid 90s and in 2011, they opened Pizzeria Caldera, bringing truly authentic Neapolitan-style pizza to Jackson Hole. They spent more than a year on the pizza crust alone, which had to be fine-tuned to bake up perfectly at high altitudes.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Bisonte Pizzas (each 12")
- Bisonte – Crust: Flour, salt, yeast Toppings: crushed tomatoes (vinegar) mozzarella, bison sausage (bison, sage, garlic, red pepper flakes, fennel, black pepper, salt) yellow pepper, red onion, sage
Instructions / Storage
- This package serves frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- If baking and eating the same day, put in fridge
- If not, place in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- Heat from frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 500
- Unwrap pizza and place frozen pizza directly on metal rack or hot pizza stone
- Bake for 3-6 minutes to your preference
- Jackson Hole Free Range Pizza ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.