This Polish Dawg Kit is a sizzle feast: 12 quarter-pound all-beef Polish sausages, 12 buns, pickles, sauerkraut, and banana peppers. Also included is a bottle of their very own secret sauce –– Grandma’s special recipe, a one-two punch of sweet and savory that you’ll want to drizzle all over everything!
In 2004, college student Jayson Edwards was getting bored with his standard lineup of sandwiches and pizza, so he sold his guitar and opened a small hot dog shack near his BYU campus. Fast forward to today, and J. Dawgs has locations and food trucks throughout Utah, and is beloved for its huge, “X”-hatched griddled all-beef hot dogs and Polish sausages. At J. Dawgs, the hot dogs are all-natural, the buns are baked fresh, the toppings are all on-point, and don’t even get us started on their barbecue sauce-like Special Sauce!
This package serves 12 people and includes everything you need to make 12 Polish Dawgs
- 12 Polish Dawgs (Each 1/4 lb. and 8")
- 12 Buns
- Sauerkraut (12 oz.)
- Banana Peppers (8 oz.)
- 12 Pickle Spears
- Secret Sauce (16 oz.)
- Choose to add more Secret Sauce (32 oz.)
- Polish Dawg – Beef, Water, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: Sugar, Dextrose, Mustard, Flavorings, Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Parsley, Spices, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Nitrate.
- Buns – Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Sugar, Palm Oil, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Flour, Highly Refined Soybean Oil, Cellulose Gum, Monoglyceride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Annatto, Turmeric, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes), Calcium Sulfate, Wheat Flour, Enzymes.
- Special Sauce – Sugar, White Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Concentrate, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Mustard Seed, Corn Syrup, Onions, Garlic, Molasses, Spices, Maltodextrin, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Turmeric, Paprika, Annatto, Natural Flavors, Tamarind Extract, Citric Acid, Caramel Color.
- Pickle – Cucumber, Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Turmeric, Polysorbate.
- Sauerkraut – Cabbage, Water, Salt, Sodium Benzoate and Sodium Metabisulfite as Preservatives.
- Banana Peppers – Banana Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, (Firming Agent), Sodium Bisulfite (as a Preservative), Yellow #5 (Color) and Turmeric (Color).
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Dawgs may arrive partially frozen
- Upon arrival, thaw in the fridge and refrigerate all condiments
- Dawgs and condiments can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week
- Items can be frozen immediately upon arrival for one month
- Sauce is shelf-stable or may be stored in the fridge
- Dawgs are best enjoyed within one to two days of arrival
- Buns will last a day or two
- Sauce is shelf stable
- If frozen, thaw Dawgs in the refridgerator overnight
- When you’re ready to feast, preheat your grill, broiler, or fry pan
- Carefully cut four X’s into your dawgs, cutting down at least half way but not more than 3/4s of the way down
- Cook dawgs- Turning occasionally until heated all the way through and they have good char on them.
- Toast your buns if desired, and top with your favorite condiments
- Pro tip: Kraut tastes best when it’s heated.
- Put the finished masterpiece in your mouth and enjoy the best dawg of your life
- J. Dawgs ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.