Shrimp Etouffee Pie
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
This slow-cooked shellfish dish combines shrimp, garlic, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, fresh herbs and fresh parmesan in a made-from-scratch shrimp stock. The result? A shrimp savory dish that when set in flaky pastry is a wonderful meal. Serve with a simple side salad of mixed greens vinaigrette.
Each Shrimp Etouffee Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Crust: flour, butter, vegetable shortening, salt, cayenne pepper, water
Filling: fresh thyme, garlic,shrimp stock,creole seasoning, butter, onion, celery, bell pepper, flour, fresh tomato, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, green onions, Italian parsley, shrimp
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 25 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.