In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
This pie starts with a mountain of sliced apples (7-8), just after baking generous amounts of scratch-made sea salt caramel sauce are poured over the apples and finished with a brushing of the crust. Enjoy room temp or warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Each Sea Salt Caramel Apple Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.