Sassy Steak Pie
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Fresh rosemary, sea salt, and a pepper melange coat tender sliced steak atop roasted potato and carrot. A deeply flavored pomegranate balsamic glaze finishes off this Sassy Steak savory pie.
Each Sassy Steak Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
steak, balsamic vinegar, beef broth, Worchestershire ,soy sauce, honey, red pepper flake, garlic, rosemary, red potato, carrot, pomegranate juice
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, thaw uncovered, warm in 350 oven 25 minutes (covered) then 10 minutes uncovered
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.