In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Fresh rosemary, sea salt, and a pepper melange coat tender sliced steak atop roasted potato and carrot. A deeply flavored pomegranate balsamic glaze finishes off this Sassy Steak savory pie.
Each Sassy Steak Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
steak, balsamic vinegar, beef broth, Worchestershire ,soy sauce, honey, red pepper flake, garlic, rosemary, red potato, carrot, pomegranate juice
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, thaw uncovered, warm in 350 oven 25 minutes (covered) then 10 minutes uncovered
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.