In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Thanksgiving flavors, oh my! Get a variety of sweet and savory favorites. You can choose from savory flavors, Fresh Tomato, Hog Heaven, Oktoberfest, and Mushroom Asiago. For Sweet flavors you can pick options including Sea Salt Caramel Apple, S’Mores, Sour Cherry and Chocolate Bourbon Pecan. Perfect for appetizers, a festive snack or a dessert with a personal touch.
This package includes your choice of 12 Personal Pies
- Each pie is 6" and serves 1-2 people
- Available in Sweet and Savory Flavors
Flavor Options Include
- Fresh Tomato made with sliced tomatoes, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses, basil and garlic and an herb parmesan crust
- Hog Heaven made with mac ‘n Cheese that is a blend of pork belly, fresh herbs, three kinds of cheese, topped with thick-sliced bacon browned in a red pepper jelly glaze
- Mushroom Asiago flaky pastry filled with a fresh mushroom blend that is lightly sauteed with onion, thyme, parsley, and pepper. Fresh steamed spinach and ricotta are added.
- Sea Salt Caramel Apple made with sliced apples and generous amounts of scratch-made sea salt caramel sauce poured over the apples and finished with a brushing of the crust.
- Sour Cherry made with tart sour cherries and a hint of almond and sugar
- S’mores made with delicate graham shortbread crust layered with marshmallow and dark chocolate
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan made with fresh pecans, Kentucky bourbon, and semi-sweet, pure chocolate.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven, uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.