In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
The sweetest fall flavors are now available in a mini 12 pack! Choose from Sea Salt Caramel Apple, S’Mores, Sour Cherry and Chocolate Bourbon Pecan. Enjoy these after a fall harvest dinner, or enjoy as an after school/work snack! These little pies are ready to complete your fall treat menu!
Each Sweet Personal Pie is 6" and 9 oz each
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven, uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.