Old Fashoined Sweet Potato Pie
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
For this all-American classic pie, It’s Easy as Pie starts with fresh sweet potatoes that are boiled and whipped. The spices of cinnamon and ginger are added along with lemon zest, milk and eggs and baked in a flaky pastry. This heartwarming, old-fashioned flavor is enjoyed year-round and is a favorite pie lovers of all ages.
Each Sweet Potato Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.