It’s Easy As Pie ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Mushroom Asiago Pie is full of flavor, yet pleasantly light. Flaky pastry is filled with a mix of fresh mushrooms sautéed with onion, thyme, parsley, and pepper, and then tossed with fresh steamed spinach and ricotta. It’s Easy As Pie finishes this pie with Asiago and toasted almonds.
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes like Chicken Cranberry Brie, S’Mores, and Gooseberry became a staple in the area.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Mushroom Asiago Pie
- Each Pie is 9" and weighs approximately 1.5 lbs
Crust – Flour, Salt, Butter, Shortening, Water
Filling – Fresh Mushrooms, Onion, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Fresh Thyme, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Spinach, Ricotta, Toasted Almond, Asiago
Instructions / Storage
- Pie arrives vacuum sealed and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Stores beautifully up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Unwrap frozen pie and place in center of oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes to heat through.
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.