Dating back to the Crusades, mincemeat is one of the most traditional flavors and is still very popular today. It is a staple on many holiday tables and enjoyed for the rich, full-bodied taste.
Cindy Grunik started It’s Easy As Pie in 2012 with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes like Chicken Cranberry Brie, S’Mores, and Gooseberry became a staple in the area.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Mincemeat Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
Apples, Raisins, Currants, Suet, Sugar, Cinnamon, Allspice, Brandy, Nutmeg, Lemon Zest (Pastry) Flour, Butter, Vegetable Shortening, Water, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 8 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place unwrapped pie on center rack and bake for approx. 40 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.