It’s Easy As Pie ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! The filling of It’s Easy As Pie’s lemon chess pie is both tart and sweet and SO refreshing! Plenty of fresh lemon juice and lemon zest combine with sugar, cornmeal, egg, and milk and are baked in a delicate flaky pastry. For generations, lemon chess has been a family favorite in Southern homes and this St. Louis pie shop is happy to now bring this to your table.
Cindy Grunik started It’s Easy As Pie in 2012 with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes like Chicken Cranberry Brie, S’Mores, and Gooseberry became a staple in the area.
Each Lemon Chess Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
sugar, milk, egg, cornmeal, butter, lemon zest, lemon juice
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 10 minutes or until heated through
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.