In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
The filling of the Lemon Chess Pie is both tart and sweet and SO refreshing! Plenty of fresh lemon juice and lemon zest combine with sugar, cornmeal, egg and milk and are baked in our delicate flaky pastry. For generations Lemon Chess has been a family favorite in Southern homes and we are happy to now bring this to your table.
Each Lemon Chess Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
sugar, milk, egg, cornmeal, butter, lemon zest, lemon juice
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 10 minutes or until heated through
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.