Key Lime Pie
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Made from Florida Key Lime Juice, this is a popular, refreshing, and elegant dessert. The fresh lime and whole berry set in a in a Pretzel Brittle Crust is the perfect finish to this year-round favorite.
- Each Key Lime Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
- Choose to add a topping—blueberries, blackberries or raspberries
Crust: crushed pretzel, butter, sugar
Filling: egg yolk, sweetened condensed milk, pure key lime juice
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Enjoy cold or at room temperature!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.