In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Jambalaya is a popular rice, meat, and vegetable dish enjoyed in the Southeast United States, especially Louisiana. Jambalaya has been a favorite dish for generations because it is inexpensive, delicious, and can be altered to include whatever the chef may have on hand. Seafood is also a common ingredient in Jambalaya, but local recipes may also include any type of game caught that day.
Each Jambalaya Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Crust: flour, butter, vegetable shortening, salt, cayenne pepper, water
Filling: creole seasoning, rice, Andouille sausage, butter, water, onion, chicken stock, beer, red pepper, yellow pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 25 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.